Yall, this is the same place right at a year apart.
Some difference for little hoot
- Only two pounds but over a foot taller
- 12/18 month clothing then, 18/24months now
- In the first he only had maybe two teeth, he now has all but one
- He is running and jumping
- He is not a fan of his picture being taken anymore
Sometimes my eyes just well up with tears looking at him. He was so worth the wait.
Here are some snippets from our weekend. Basically lots of Pokemon hunting
This was actually tonights dinner. I make a whole chicken for my soup and then make home made stock from the bones. BEST thing ever.
All the Pokemon Trainers.
All the Hoots
Little Hoot has been able to put himself into a sitting position for a little bit, so we decided to try a back carry. I think it’s love.
Watching Daddy proof the kitchen for when his Godsiblings come visit this week.
There was mist, I need to learn how to capture it.
Yes, all the people in on the pier are Trainers.
This is an ice cave. Way back when, they would harvest ice from the Potomac and put it in here and cover it with hay. Pretty neat right?